This project underwent comprehensive upgrades to fire services infrastructure, and installation of new fire services for a commercial warehousing property.
Kennedys Group managed:
- Supply and install of materials for the upgrade of a new fire service
- Location detection and extension of existing services.
- Boring contractor collaboration to install all new pipe work.
- Supply and install all new hydrants and hose reels.
- Independent fire service testing.
The project installed:
- Approx. 125lm of 180mm HDPE underground fire service
- Approx. 70lm of 63mm HDPE underground fire service.
- Approx. 120lm of 50mm fire hose reel service line for above ground fire service.
- Seven (7) 36m Fire Hose reels.
- Three (3) dual head fire hydrants and bollards.
Our work included the excavation, boring and backfill for underground services, and the saw-cutting and reinstating of concrete (up to 150mm thick) as required for launch/retrieval of bored pipework.