Scheduled maintenance is a proactive way to ensure the efficiency and longevity of your plant, equipment, and assets.
We have earned a strong reputation for providing quality commercial scheduled maintenance.
Beyond the benefit of peace of mind, scheduled maintenance offers:
- Costs savings through reduced repair costs
- Extended life to plant
- Improved efficiency across all systems
- A safer workforce through precision operation and reliable infrastructure
- Better resale value of plant when upgrading
Fixed scheduled maintenance costs can be agreed upon, giving our clients security and surety around budgetary costings.
Cross sector care
Kennedys run and coordinate a large number of scheduled maintenance contracts throughout Victoria across a wide range of industries, including both public and private sectors. With over 45 years of experience, you can trust Kennedys to look after your equipment to keep your production and operations running.
We use the latest software for coordination and efficiencies across all our projects, including Simpro Maintenance Planner.
Contact us below to arrange a quote for your commercial and industrial scheduled maintenance needs.
- Roofing: concrete, metal or tile roofing maintenance
- Leaks and water/air proofing
- Building services:
- Egress: walkways, stairwells, doors, entry and exit points, emergency exits
- Accessibility systems: disability access, universal design equipment servicing
- Mechanical Transport systems: elevators, escalators, conveyors
- Hot and cold water systems
- Wastewater systems
- Sewer, greasy waste, and stormwater systems
- Thermostatic/ backflow testing and maintenance
- Roof cleaning, repairs, and maintenance
- Heating, ventilation and Air Conditioning systems
- Data and communications systems
- Solar panels and green energy systems
- Control systems
- Switchboards and control panels
- Machinery, plant, equipment
- Motors and pumps
a better way to maintain.
We’re ready to work with you on maintaining your utilities. Enter your details here, and one of our experts will be in touch to discuss.