Interiors & Fitout
A specialised division to bring beauty, ease and joy inside.
People interact in indoor shared spaces, more than any other. The quality of these interactions is directly linked to the quality of their surroundings. Through careful planning, innovative design, and high-quality builds, we consciously build interior environments that evoke only the best emotions.
Kennedys Group understands the power of placemaking.
Our fitouts are crafted to empower communities at work, play, or while learning and healing. We deliver projects that are fit-for-purpose, mindful of the particular needs of their occupants. Also, we take every chance to add special details that bring delight and ease of living to the user.
We have built an outstanding reputation for delivering projects with additional considerations such as:
- tight programs
- complex and high-traffic requirements (production, retail, infrastructure)
- sensitive environments (health, mental health, special needs, education)
- tight security access requirements (government, ports) within occupied spaces
Our use of high quality finishes, fixtures and custom joinery extends the life of every fitout. We only work with materials that meet or exceed our stringent accredited quality, safety and environment management systems, and we partner with high-calibre eco-friendly material suppliers to bring sustainable innovations to every setting.
- Commercial fitouts
- Office refurbishments
- Multiuse building refurbishments and extensions
- Retail fitouts, including frequent/seasonal refurbishments
- Education fitouts – classrooms, halls, lecture theatres, assembly, or active spaces
- Healthcare – hospitals, aged care residences, mental health care facilities, GP offices, specialist clinics
- Government and other high-security facilities fitout, refurbishments, and extensions
Let’s see what we can build together.
Contact Richard MacDonald, Director of Construction and Interiors and Fitout here to discuss your next project.