Our highly trusted and reliable electricians across Victoria provide a broad range of services. With our team of over 100 experienced tradespeople and multiple branch locations, we have the resource capacity to meet your job requirements.
We provide our clients with a full complement of electrical and communication services, including Energy Audits.
Kennedys support our clients with reactive maintenance work and scheduled preventative maintenance. We have the knowledge, the know-how and the team resources to get the job done on budget, on time and most importantly, safely.
Building better electrical systems
The rising cost of electricity is a concern to all consumers. Kennedys can carry out an Energy Audit on both small and large installations. A comprehensive report will be provided to you identifying cost-saving measures. The report may identify that savings can result from replacing light fittings, energy efficient appliances or considering a solar installation.
Green energy – it’s time to go solar
We are specialists in solar system maintenance, with all solar technicians fully trained in working at heights and CEC solar accredited. We are trusted by a broad range of government departments and commercial organisations for their solar maintenance. We even help keep some local elephants and baboons warm with their enclosures powered by solar
INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL SERVICES
We provide our clients with a full complement of electrical and communication services, including:
Electrical installations, maintenance and controls
- All commercial, industrial and domestic systems
- Air Conditioning service and installation
- Generator backup systems – manual and auto transfer
- Supply upgrades
- Energy management, including Full Energy Audit reporting
- Main, Control and Distribution Switchboards
- General Power Outlets
- Machinery and Equipment power
- Electric Motors
- Industrial control systems & PLC Systems
- Pumps (including fire pump systems)
- Reactive maintenance (24/7 on call service)
- Scheduled maintenance including testing and tagging, thermal testing, RCD testing and exit and emergency tests.
- Electrical asbestos rectification works
Data and Communications
- Design, installation, testing and commissioning of data cabling systems
- Data and voice cabling
- ‘Smart’ Systems
- Programmable Control Systems
- Network data systems
- Optical fibre installations
- Uninterrupted power supplies
- Stand-by generators
- Solar scheduled maintenance and panel cleaning
- Solar lighting system design and installation
- Solar panel annual service
- Full inspection including inverter, panels, wiring and solar panels.
- Cleaning of solar panels (deionised water cleaning to make sure panels are not compromised)
- Full service report on completion
- Reporting on faults and quote for repairs
- LED lighting upgrades (including Government incentives)
- Emergency lighting systems
- Lighting control systems
- Parks and reserves lighting and power systems
- Landscape lighting
- Safety Systems: Exit and emergency lighting
- Carpark lighting
- Lighting design
- Lighting level inspections
a better way to power.
We’re ready to work with you on building, repairing or maintaining your electrical systems. Enter your details here, and one of our experts will be in touch to discuss.